tenaciousdkid99tenaciousdkid99

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Long Drive After Rain Long Drive After Rain

dude :/

this game would be ten times better if you could go BOTH ways, not one, and I like how you only get one life, it's unique, but just so bad, make the player be able to steer both ways, it would make this game so much better :)

nice effort :)

Color Carnage Color Carnage

Like a better version of body ladder! (somehow)

I still think you should be able to upgrade your lasers without the effect being temporary.

music 7/10
controls 9/10
fun 10/10
graphics 9/10
animation 9/10

good effort :) nice game.

The Raven, shadow subject The Raven, shadow subject

average

the graphics and storyline are what give you these points, I find the creeping noise a bit annoying, also this is basically just moving around a level occasionally collecting things, no hidden places :/ no attacks, just moving around a level, and its not even that, you have to stand still for ages in some parts which I don't find very fun :/.

nice effort, good outcome, not my thing but I'm glad others enjoy it :)

extreme building runner extreme building runner

too limited

you can't slow down to avoid obstacles, the streak isn't worth the wait, its too hard to get all the medals, no one will waste this much time trying to get them.

Distance Distance

I like it but

theres no objective, no point, not even a moral of the story, I adore art games but they're getting more simple and more boring, this one has alot of meaningless bits in it, like every day you hav to click through all that stuff, it doesnt change :S. after i played this i got nothing out of it, yes long distance relationships are hard, you miss them, but how does that relate to this, this doesn't come close to the amount of emotion that comes out when you're having a long distance relationship :/
nice effort, maybe a mute button.

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

meh

this game is very repetative and quite limiting,

it really pisses me off how you can't aim properly, this is why we have more advanced games see, how about being able to aim in more than 8 damn directions, this kid was right infront of me and i was clicking on him, hmm nothing hit him...why? because for some reason you thought it would be a good idea to use primative aiming for this game. Really this game isn't that bad, if you're gonna have a story at least follow through with it, I like the ideas of the gift drops and the trees and the different types of kids and the way the weapons aren't all the same...that gives you 4 points, everything else I can't be bothered to list, so lets say its not my kind of thing, I'm glad others can enjoy it, nice effort.

Scrap Metal Heroes Scrap Metal Heroes

WHERE IS THE PAUSE BUTTON?

also I would like a mute button.

graphics are good, everything else is fine, so this is all I can see for you to improve on :S

also make it easier, I keep getting raped by the computer for some reason :/

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

omg

the whole time i was thinking it is kind of like metroid!!!, but I didn't even finde all the letters :(

Mass Mayhem 2 Mass Mayhem 2

one fucking thing

mute button.

Jumpless Jumpless

capturing

I love this game so much!
the graphics are fun and the gameplay is origional, I'm stuck on level 11 but I know what I have to do so I'm not going to get really frustrated and angry, this game is good because it is fun, simple, calming and challenging but not too challenging :)

graphics 8/10 They fit the game so well but they aren't shockingly amazing

animation 9/10 who says that games should be all about looks, to be honest I love how you've given each movement block a charecter, that in itself is enough because you have used a small amount of animation for detail, and this game isnt all about looks. The detail adds alot of impact when you do it right (which you have).

physics 7/10 They are hard and annoying to get used to, but it would be boring if the game was generic and easy.

controls 10/10 no messing about with all of this press f to select...
I like how it is simple yet not limiting at all.

music 7/10 I find the music not annoying yet not fitting either.
maybe try a different music track as the levels go on?
this music isn't 'bad' but I think it would be better if you'd used something a bit more gentle

I have to say, this is my favourate game right now!!!
even if the point don't add up to a ten, this is amazing and its what I like.
I think I like it because theres nothing you can't control that you have to overcome, I've grown to hate AI to an extent, but I feel if there were AI in this game, then it wouldn't be annoying because you are a genius and you'd make it funner ;)

I like how you can't die aswell

I love how there isn't a specific theme, e.g. zombie or winter...that makes me think ;) add a zombie block that if you move one of your control blocks into you can't control them anymore (but if your main charecter gets hit then he/she/it stays normal), maybe the same concept of that block but with ice :S

If you've done anything in here that I've said then forgive me, I havn't played all of it yet.

thank you I enjoy this game, great effort :) 10/10