tenaciousdkid99tenaciousdkid99

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

A present for you A present for you

wtf

hardly heart warming, just cos the guy is old doesn't mean his life is SO amazingly shit he would want JUST a hug for christmas, if the main charecter had 2 brain cells he would hug him a shitload more in his life (and obviously he isn't otherwise that wouldn't be the present) and for the present hug him and then give him the gift, christmas is a paegen festival that the christians stole and slapped jesus' birthday on it, jesus was born around november, therefore christmas is not all about hugs and being nice and celebrating jesus' birthday by sharing love and hugs and helping the poor, its all about fucking presents.

the animation was not amazing, the music was alright, the storyline was okay....but the ending just ruined everything.

Thanks for the present, the thought that counts I guess :/

Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

halarious

the voice acting and the animation brought it down, everything was good, but it wasn't quite perfect :/

nice effort

maybe try a bit more with the animation

V this guy can't say shit because at least you can spell, "wy dint e die wen he dint have an down boddy" I believe it is because his body went into shock also those things on your 'down boddy' are called legsV

Magic School Bus: ep3 Magic School Bus: ep3

its like theres a part we don't know yet...

Like later we find the reason she gets the school bus over and over, or how the hell that guy knew where they were and such, it keeps me egar and hooked, at the same time, I also watch it because its the funniest shit I've ever seen, in its own unique way this is the best series ever, please...never ever stop making these, this is better than 'on the moon' IMO. The druggy kids are funny, I just love the way the teacher has to take all the shit from them kids XD.

you are a genius.

Long Drive After Rain Long Drive After Rain

dude :/

this game would be ten times better if you could go BOTH ways, not one, and I like how you only get one life, it's unique, but just so bad, make the player be able to steer both ways, it would make this game so much better :)

nice effort :)

Color Carnage Color Carnage

Like a better version of body ladder! (somehow)

I still think you should be able to upgrade your lasers without the effect being temporary.

music 7/10
controls 9/10
fun 10/10
graphics 9/10
animation 9/10

good effort :) nice game.

The Raven, shadow subject The Raven, shadow subject

average

the graphics and storyline are what give you these points, I find the creeping noise a bit annoying, also this is basically just moving around a level occasionally collecting things, no hidden places :/ no attacks, just moving around a level, and its not even that, you have to stand still for ages in some parts which I don't find very fun :/.

nice effort, good outcome, not my thing but I'm glad others enjoy it :)

W!peout - Str8 Forward (LOOP) W!peout - Str8 Forward (LOOP)

WOW

I've been listening to this for 2 hours! i forgot i had it on!

HW - Progressive Introversion HW - Progressive Introversion

wtf

Vguy below has no tasteV, regarless of the intro it doesnt sound like GENERIC dubstep, i hate how people like only mainstream dubstep and none other; personally i love it, just wish it was a little bassier :) my only problem is the slight lack of bass. Keep this up :D catchy as hell!

haywirehaywire responds:

Thanks man i completely agree with the bass issue, i might fix it eventually.

Smooth to Rough Smooth to Rough

feels like i've been dreaming for 2 hours :)
has a great effect on me xP

Self Portrait-Rage Self Portrait-Rage

perfect...

you got it all right, plus it looks like freddie wong... he is the most awesome guy ever on youtube 0.o

arvalis responds:

I look pretty non asian, being Caucasian and all

Mad World: A Visual Lullaby Mad World: A Visual Lullaby

amazing....but

the yoyo is too flat :3

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad much?

Armed and Angelous Armed and Angelous

nice

i like how tom morello's guitar has inspired you ;), you have good taste.
Just one thing, the ribbon the girl is holding, when it goes across her body you can see her outline over lapping with the ribbon, fucking epic art work!
i can rarely only spot one thing wrong on art peices, high five and 5 stars!